Friday, June 6, 2008

There's a thin line between make-up and break-up

The constant fights we have, does it ever go away?
I hope it does, because it's getting harder each day.


I'm not fine, not okay. How I wish things are not ugly as it seems, I've never been in this kind of situation before. My previous relationship didnt encounter this kind of issue, I can't say that it went smooth but in the beginning of it, it was really nice.

Maybe he's not the right one for me, there's even hardly something in common between us. Everything I say, doesnt seem to make sense to him. It's all crap and bullshit. For all I know, I was pulling out every nerve I have to explain things to him and making him understand. I am practically entangled.

My head's too heavy now, maybe I need space and time. Also, I need comfort. I lost the will to fight, and I'm trying my best to tolerate. Am I capable of losing this guy? I don't have the answer.

I will try to figure things out, I will make a decision. Hopefully, it will be a wise one :)

No comments: